Long Distance Office Moving Has Never Been Easier for Houston Customers
Moving an office is a challenge, especially if your company is moving long distance. Businesses accumulate years of files which often contain confidential information. There are often also complicated and delicate technologies to disassemble and reassemble on the other end. Overall, productivity during an office relocation can be affected.
Fortunately, the professionals at Armstrong Relocation – Houston know how to handle the challenge. We are professional movers, experienced in long distance office moving.
Prolonged Downtime Is Not an Option
Long distance or not, we understand that prolonged downtime is not an option for your office. Our mission is to help ensure a streamlined moving process so that your company can return to business as usual, as soon as possible. We handle everything, from offering free quotes to reassembling your computers at the new location.
Our long distance office relocation services include:
- On-site project management
- Office moving, files, computers, electronics and equipment
- Floor plan design
- Budgeting and pre-move planning
- Valuation coverage
- Furniture installation/configuration/modular furniture build-out and tear down
- Electronic equipment disconnect and reconnect
- Fixtures installation
- Facility protection and asset management
Several Additional Services
As a premier office moving company, we can provide warehousing at our secure facilities for items you may not need immediately.
We also provide:
- Asset auctions
- Services for post-move cleaning
- Disaster recovery/restoration
- Charitable contributions
Top quality customer service is what Armstrong Relocation – Houston continually strives to deliver. Find out how we can help simplify your office move. Call us today at 281.897.1118 or request a free long distance office moving quote online.
- "Our salesman, Braxton Dailey, was very professional and thorough and our coordinator, Jennifer Lyons, did an outstanding job of keeping us informed and checking in daily on the progress. We couldn’t say enough great things about our driver and crew as well. Hector Saldana, our driver, had great communication, especially when it came to any delays due to bad weather. Everyone was so polite and we have already recommended Armstrong – United to a family moving from Houston to Austin. Thank you!”
S.S., April 2016
- "I appreciated the professional appearance and the way our 3 crew members presented themselves. I am a female and had to handle this move on my own, and there was never a time where I felt uncomfortable with the gentlemen that moved me. They dressed professional, were well groomed, and they were very polite.”
M.S., May 2016
- "Our move coordinator was always available to answer questions. Even when she had to go out of town, she called us ahead of time, gave us the name and number of the person filling in for her, and told us when I could expect to hear from her. When she returned, she called back right away to check in on us. She made the entire process so smooth and her communication was excellent. "
M.K., April 2016
- “The packing was fantastic!!! The crew was very careful, respectful and kind. Our entire team was excellent. Perfect teamwork. Thank you!”
B.H., April 2016
- “Our driver and crew did an excellent job! It was a difficult delivery with our apartment complex, but they persevered through every obstacle and even carried our sofa up 6 flights of stairs. Great job!”
K.N., April 2016