CUSTOMS CLEARANCE HOUSTON
Certified by the Department of Homeland Security under its Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) program, Armstrong undergoes frequent, unannounced audits of facilities and processes. As a result, moving through customs via Armstrong ensures that your shipments receive immediate attention when it matters most.
- "Our salesman, Braxton Dailey, was very professional and thorough and our coordinator, Jennifer Lyons, did an outstanding job of keeping us informed and checking in daily on the progress. We couldn’t say enough great things about our driver and crew as well. Hector Saldana, our driver, had great communication, especially when it came to any delays due to bad weather. Everyone was so polite and we have already recommended Armstrong – United to a family moving from Houston to Austin. Thank you!”
S.S., April 2016
- "I appreciated the professional appearance and the way our 3 crew members presented themselves. I am a female and had to handle this move on my own, and there was never a time where I felt uncomfortable with the gentlemen that moved me. They dressed professional, were well groomed, and they were very polite.”
M.S., May 2016
- "Our move coordinator was always available to answer questions. Even when she had to go out of town, she called us ahead of time, gave us the name and number of the person filling in for her, and told us when I could expect to hear from her. When she returned, she called back right away to check in on us. She made the entire process so smooth and her communication was excellent. "
M.K., April 2016
- “The packing was fantastic!!! The crew was very careful, respectful and kind. Our entire team was excellent. Perfect teamwork. Thank you!”
B.H., April 2016
- “Our driver and crew did an excellent job! It was a difficult delivery with our apartment complex, but they persevered through every obstacle and even carried our sofa up 6 flights of stairs. Great job!”
K.N., April 2016