HEALTHCARE RELOCATION SERVICES IN HOUSTON
When considering hospital, medical facility or laboratory moving needs, you have to think about not only your own business and staff but also your patients. When moving, it is important to have the new establishment up and running as quickly as possible to maintain patient schedules and to meet everyone’s requirements. Armstrong Relocation – Houston specializes in having healthcare establishments operating quickly again after a move so you can continue to meet the needs of your own patients and customers.
Armstrong Relocation – Houston Benefits
Our team is comprised of professionals with extensive experience moving medical equipment. We are capable of disassembling and reassembling furniture and equipment as necessary and are happy to decommission any machinery for you before your move. We will handle every step of your moving process from providing proper packaging materials and helping you pack to kitting your materials for ease of relocation into your new location.
Armstrong Relocation – Houston takes pride in meeting the varying needs of our customers. We understand that every move is unique and each situation has its own requirements. We will enable you with one available point of contact for all of your moving questions or concerns.
Armstrong Relocation – Houston offers a variety of services unique to healthcare moving. Some of these special services are as follows:
- Asset Management
- Biomedical equipment disconnecting and reconnecting services
- Debris removal and recycling
- Fixtures installations
- Full decommissioning services
- Furniture cleaning and refurbishing
- Furniture and equipment installations
- Furniture reconfigurations
- HIPPA-compliant files and records moving
- Initial outfitting and transition (IOT)
- Interior signage
- Interstate transportation
- Library moving
- Move management
- Sensitive equipment handling
- Transition planning and relocation
- Warehousing and distributing
Contact us today at 281.897.1118 to find out how we can help you with your facility move.
- "Our salesman, Braxton Dailey, was very professional and thorough and our coordinator, Jennifer Lyons, did an outstanding job of keeping us informed and checking in daily on the progress. We couldn’t say enough great things about our driver and crew as well. Hector Saldana, our driver, had great communication, especially when it came to any delays due to bad weather. Everyone was so polite and we have already recommended Armstrong – United to a family moving from Houston to Austin. Thank you!”
S.S., April 2016
- "I appreciated the professional appearance and the way our 3 crew members presented themselves. I am a female and had to handle this move on my own, and there was never a time where I felt uncomfortable with the gentlemen that moved me. They dressed professional, were well groomed, and they were very polite.”
M.S., May 2016
- "Our move coordinator was always available to answer questions. Even when she had to go out of town, she called us ahead of time, gave us the name and number of the person filling in for her, and told us when I could expect to hear from her. When she returned, she called back right away to check in on us. She made the entire process so smooth and her communication was excellent. "
M.K., April 2016
- “The packing was fantastic!!! The crew was very careful, respectful and kind. Our entire team was excellent. Perfect teamwork. Thank you!”
B.H., April 2016
- “Our driver and crew did an excellent job! It was a difficult delivery with our apartment complex, but they persevered through every obstacle and even carried our sofa up 6 flights of stairs. Great job!”
K.N., April 2016