Edward R. Gurney, President
Ed Gurney joined Armstrong in 1989. As President, Gurney works with senior management to develop and maintain corporate customers domestically and globally. The Houston agency has experienced profitability each year since the beginning of his leadership. Gurney earned a bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University. He resides with his family in Houston, Texas.
Teresa Coen, Executive Vice President
Teresa Coen joined Armstrong in 1997. As Executive Vice President, Coen is responsible for business development and account management. She holds an active real estate license in the state of Texas. Prior to Armstrong, Coen served in leadership roles for the real estate-owned division of an insurance company. Coen is also a certified Residential International Mover and member of the Southwest Movers Conference. She resides in Houston with her family.
David LeRoux, Vice President
Dave LeRoux joined Armstrong in 2002. As Vice President, he is responsible for business development and operations management. He has extensive knowledge of warehousing, distribution, logistics, office moving, industrial moving, and domestic/international household relocation from serving in various roles within the moving and storage industry since 1994. LeRoux is a certified Registered International Mover and serves extensively as volunteer in the community. He is currently a member of the International Facility Management Association, the British American Business Council and the Houston Relocation Professionals Association. LeRoux resides in Houston with his family.
Chris Allen, Commercial Services Operations Manager
Chris Allen joined Armstrong in 2011. As Commercial Services Operations Manager, he is responsible for commercial operations management and business development. Allen has extensive knowledge of office moving, industrial moving, storage and distribution, furniture installation, and medical industry moving from having performed various roles withing the moving industry since 2005. He resides in Houston with his family.
- "Our salesman, Braxton Dailey, was very professional and thorough and our coordinator, Jennifer Lyons, did an outstanding job of keeping us informed and checking in daily on the progress. We couldn’t say enough great things about our driver and crew as well. Hector Saldana, our driver, had great communication, especially when it came to any delays due to bad weather. Everyone was so polite and we have already recommended Armstrong – United to a family moving from Houston to Austin. Thank you!”
S.S., April 2016
- "I appreciated the professional appearance and the way our 3 crew members presented themselves. I am a female and had to handle this move on my own, and there was never a time where I felt uncomfortable with the gentlemen that moved me. They dressed professional, were well groomed, and they were very polite.”
M.S., May 2016
- "Our move coordinator was always available to answer questions. Even when she had to go out of town, she called us ahead of time, gave us the name and number of the person filling in for her, and told us when I could expect to hear from her. When she returned, she called back right away to check in on us. She made the entire process so smooth and her communication was excellent. "
M.K., April 2016
- “The packing was fantastic!!! The crew was very careful, respectful and kind. Our entire team was excellent. Perfect teamwork. Thank you!”
B.H., April 2016
- “Our driver and crew did an excellent job! It was a difficult delivery with our apartment complex, but they persevered through every obstacle and even carried our sofa up 6 flights of stairs. Great job!”
K.N., April 2016